With over 30 years of RF design and installation experience, RJ Communications has expertise across the RF spectrum, from VHF, UHF, and Microwave X, KA, and KU bands.
- Installation and commissioning of television and radio transmitter systems for part and transmitter manufacturers such as L3 communications, e2v, Eimac, Harris (Gates), Comark, and Larcan.
- Extensive experience with RF systems and components such as combiners, mask filters, RF switchers, switchless combiners, magic tees, rigid line and couplers from noted manufacturers such as Dielectric, ERI (Andrew), and Commscope.
- Design and installation of transmission antenna systems.
- RF sweep testing and fault isolation of transmission antenna systems.
- RF sweep testing and tuning of transmission antenna systems.
- RF propagation studies.
- Dish aiming and dish migration.
- Field service of downlink and uplink broadcast facilities.
- C and KU band – alignment, troubleshooting, and repair.
- “Satellator” installation, problem diagnoses, and repair.
- Path budget analysis.
- Installation of links following license parameters.
- Troubleshooting and repair.
- Transmission/Antenna system sweeps.
- R.L./Return Loss and T.D.R /Time Domain (Distance to Fault) Fault Isolation and Measurements
- Generation of baseline System Return Loss reports.